[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 19: include(): Unable to allocate memory for pool.
dvdshrink.org • View topic - DVD Shrink encountered an error

DVD Shrink encountered an error

English Support Forum for DVDShrink

Postby UniqueRider » Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:02 am

I open a disc through dvd shrink and it starts to analyze it. Sometime before it finishes it stops and says the following: "DVD Shrink encountered an error and cannot continue. Failed to read file 'E:/' Data Error (cyclic redundancy check). Does anyone know what this means and how to fix it so I can burn? Thanks.
UniqueRider

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: DVD Shrink encountered an error

Postby alsemail » Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:00 am

It means before posting the most asked question on the forum you should follow any forum etiquette and read the stickies................. :wink:

I'll give you a tip, try reading the one on decryption problems, the one that says "READ BEFORE POSTING"

There is your answer........you don't have to wait for a reply and I don't have to read and answer your post.
Sorry if I sound ratty but the same question is asked every day and it's right there in front of you, along with many other similar questions, it starts to get annoying after a year or two.
alsemail
Site Moderator

Postby car67 » Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:47 pm

Tell us how we can stop you being made to answer. Which dungeon are you in? I'm sure we can rasie aposse and rescue you from your captors Al. ;-)
car67

Postby alsemail » Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:33 pm

You can't rescue me from HELL

[Edit - Redhaze]

alsemail
Site Moderator

Return to English